11/13/10

miss u

I miss you, want to know your mood, first, look at your mood changes and you be happy with sadness, but not to talk,
I miss you, want to the countless times in your space perambulation in memories, but did not leave anything,
I miss you, want to see you, but you really on obtaining dare not to talk with you, quiet looking at your head in a daze

I miss you, want to open and your dialog box, although just blank, but still,
I miss you, want to our past is what kind of, alone the tear, facing the you will smile
I miss you, miss you ever think I, at least wants to know oneself is not unfounded worry, at least know you've ever loved or happiness
I miss you, want to see my space, also have your footprint, even if just hang out all right,

I miss you, miss you entrenched let me do everything is to you
I miss you, think what you think, when others to do the same thing with you when I will smile,
I miss you, you know, I was wondering, but only buried in his heart
I miss you, want to send information to you, but also the braid again good information curator cutbacks, and finally only "doing..."
I miss you, think of this life I could not forget you,

I miss you, think we have here,
I was wondering if you would meet you, to think whether, but again afraid really met? ,
I miss you, you also like me think of me,
I miss you, think you like,
I was wondering, would like to become your favour, are always trying,
In my heart to miss you buried person originally not me, crying after still continue to love you
I was wondering if you want, want like this,, even if you never know,

No comments:

Post a Comment